The domain name https://www.credittriangle.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Credify Advisory Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”). It is also clarified that other websites owned and monitored by the Company shall also fall within the purview of these Terms and Conditions.
• Any access of our Website, services and tools will be governed by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).When a user uses our Website, it indicates that you are contracting with The Company and these terms and conditions impose binding obligations on you. Please read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly before you proceed any further to use the Website.
• The Company may terminate your access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
• The term Services in these Terms and Conditions refer to the various products and services that are made available by the Company, from time to time, through its Website or other websites.
In this document, “you”, “your” or “user” refers to natural or legal person, who has the competence to enter a contract as per the provisions of Indian Contract Act 1872 and is desirous of availing any service through The Company.
The Company reserves the right, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time without any prior written notice to you. We request you to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to know the changes.
The Services provided by The Company are subject to these terms and conditions, which set out the entire understanding and agreement between us.
Registration and use of Services
• Please register on the Website and create an account (“User ID”) for accessing the Services. To register and activate your User ID, you will be required to provide personal information (phone number and email ID) to The Company. If required, your bank account details will be obtained from the respective the credit bureaus and credit information companies that The Company will be liaising with.
• The Company shall have the sole right to reject your request for registering with the Website if the complete information is not provided.
• Once you register and create a User ID with The Company, you will represent and agree that:
1. The User ID for your own personal, non-commercial use and that the information and documents you provide to the Company do not belong to any third person.
2. All details and documents that you provide to the Company are true, complete and accurate and supported by genuine and valid documents submitted to the Company. You further confirm that all such information and documents shall remain current, complete and accurate at all times as long as your User ID remains valid.
3. The Company may request for certain documents from time to time and you shall provide the same. You shall indemnify the Company for any loss, damage, claim, action, costs, charges and expenses which the Company may suffer or incur on account of relying on documents and information provided by you.
4. You shall not share, assign or transfer your User ID or disclose your password to any third party.
5. The User agrees and understands that the User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated the Website to access the Services. Accordingly, the User agrees that it will be solely responsible to the Company for all activities that occur under the User’s account. If the User becomes aware of any unauthorized use of his / her password or account, the User agrees to notify the Company about the same by sending an email to care[at]credittriangle[dot]com with subject line ‘UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OF MY USER ID’.
Fees and costs
The respective charges for the various Services are indicated on our Website. The charges paid towards availing the Services are non-refundable. Once registered, unless a User completes the payment for availing one or more Services, the Company shall have no obligation to provide any services.
Scope of Services
The Company provides Services for finding easy solutions to complex financial problems and helps to fix bad credit in any form, ensuring financial security against any kind of fraud/ID theft to the clients.
Modification of Services
The Company has the right to discontinue, change or modify the Service (by addition, deletion or modification) from time to time. However, The Company does not have any obligation to issue a refund to the user on account of discontinuation or termination of the Services, whether at the option of the Company or the User.
Intellectual property rights
• All the Intellectual Property Rights (which shall mean and include all present and future rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any copyright, knowhow, trade marks (whether registered or not), business names (whether or not registered), domain names, inventions, discoveries, patents, patent applications, designs, circuit layouts and all other intellectual property) in connection with Services provided by The Company or the information uploaded on the Website vests in us on its creation.
• The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Website belong to The Company who owns the same. No material from this Website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from The Company in ownership of the said content. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. Credit Triangle is a registered trademark of the Company. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent/license/authorization from the Company.
• Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy, limited portions of the materials published by the Company on this Website for the sole purpose of using material/information contained therein for personal information and non-commercial use only. Except in connection with personal informational and non-commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, adopted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, or reproduced without the prior written permission of the Company or the applicable copyright owner. Any other use of materials/ information on the Website, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of the Company is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws.
All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from the Company. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
Limitation of Liability
• The Company may change or discontinue any aspect of the Website or the other websites owned and operated by it at any time, including its content or features. The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Website or the other websites. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the concerned website.
• In no event will the Company be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website or any other website that the user is directed to from this Website, or any information provided on the Website or any other website that the User is directed to from this Website, or the Services provided. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User. If, despite the limitation above, the Company is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of the Company will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the service fees you paid to the Company in connection with such transaction(s) on this Website.
• The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed its essential purpose. The Company does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party sites which have links through the Website. The said links to internal or external website locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query. The Website, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Website, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Company expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
• The Company shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Website
• The information contained in this Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The Company disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Company and its directors, officers, employees and representatives harmless from all loss, damage, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) suffered by any of them as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you, including, without limitation, the submission of any data or material that is in violation of any applicable law or third party website.
Suspension & Termination
• These Terms and Conditions shall be binding on you from the time you click and accept these Terms and Conditions as the case may be, and will continue until either you or Company terminates the agreement.
• In case of any breach of Terms and Conditions by you, The Company may terminate the agreement and as a result de-activate your User ID forthwith sending an email to the registered email address.
• If you wish to terminate the agreement, you can request for deactivating the User ID by writing to us care[at]credittriangle[dot]com. We will deactivate the ID and confirm to you on your mail.
The license granted to you by these Terms and Conditions is personal to you and you shall not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations without our prior written consent.
Any failure or delay on the part of The Company or you in exercising any right or remedy hereunder shall not operate as a waiver thereof. Any waiver (express or implied) by either party of any default or breach of these terms shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent default or breach.
• The Services will be availed by you for personal and non-commercial use.
• All information or other materials available on the Website, logos, trademarks etc are the property of The Company and/or its licensors and are protected by copyright and/or other applicable intellectual property right laws.
• Use of the information available on this Website that may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws will result in legal action
• All rights, title and interest in the Website and the Services provided are exclusively reserved by The Company. You shall have no right to use the Website or avail our Services in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision will be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law, and if no feasible interpretation will save such provision, it shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions as the case may be, and the remaining provisions remain in full force and effect.
• The Company shall provide the Services on a best efforts basis.
• Notwithstanding the above, The Company does not warrant, and hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied for any particular purpose, performance, accuracy, completeness or non-infringement.
• The Company does not provide any warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or that it will be error free or without any deficiencies.
• The Company does not make any warranty that: a) the Website will meet your requirements; b) the Website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any services offered through the Website will be accurate or reliable.
• The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to the Company. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. The Company reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
• The Website provides links to websites and access to content, and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Website. You agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. The Company is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
If the User wishes to raise any dispute, he or she may send an email to the Grievance Officer at this email id nodalofficer[at]credittriangle[dot]com, with the subject line DISPUTE.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the India.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
To: Nodal Officer
Address: 347, IJMIMA Complex. Raheja Metroplex, Mindspace, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064
Phone No: +91 90043 00296
Email id: nodalofficer[at]credittriangle[dot]com
If the matter is not resolved at the first instance by the concerned Grievance officer than the same may then be settled by arbitration by a single Arbitrator appointed by the Companies. The arbitration shall be held, in Mumbai, in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.